Sunday, April 1, 2012

I * D * E

I had this thing
where i couldn’t say what was wrong
I’de stay optimistic
and only concentrate on the right
where there was none.

and wrong felt un welcomed
to foreshadow a contrast
in the minds of a me
...and of that strange oh U

I felt many things on one level.
the level that I thought was important
But none on the other
that I thought none of....

until one day, this void
sprang a light!
pierced through the abyss
like a clairvoyant stare
breaking the eyes of night
into pieces of ice
that were to melt in the dew of day

where have you been?
Where you always here?
have we already kissed?

I had this thing
where i couldn’t say what was right
I’de stay pessimistic
and only concentrate on not making that
dangerous left turn.
there was always one coming up.
you felt welcoming

I felt the flood of color and theatre
dance and mathematics
astrology, and hypothesis
surround your soul
like a vortex of hair
in magnetism
getting into your eyes
as you brushed it off in annoyance
like i criticized every thought of you
I believed wasn’t affecting me

Until I woke up one day
....and knew I was very wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment